Mushroom Risotto


Microwave-ready meals? No, thanks!  Buying microwave-ready meals often are not just gross but very expensive. So why don’t you make your own meal using fresh ingredients like this risotto with fresh mushrooms?

Yes, it really is working. I have thought the same when someone told me to cook risotto in the microwave. So i tried it and it was great.

It was a great idea after all because when my husband and I moved we didn't have a kitchen for a while. And trust me, I so wanted a warm meal and I couldn't see meat anymore. (We had a table brazier and we had barbeque as often as possible - yes, at the end of november!)



Just get ready and prepare everything you need and you will be done in no time. The taste really amazed me since I often had weird tasting risottos. Most of them were just mush. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as I do :-)






print recipe

Mushroom Risotto
Ingredients
  • 3-4 mushrooms
  • 1/3 cup risotto rice
  • 4 tbsp. white wine
  • 1/4 onion
  • 1/2 tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 cup broth
  • grated parmesan
  • pepper, parsley
Instructions
1. Wash and cut mushrooms. Put them into a microwaveable container. Add white wine.2. Microwave (with lid): 600 W / 4 mins.3. Cut onion and add onion and butter to the mushrooms and wine.4. Microwave again (with lid): 600 W / 4 mins.5. Now add the rice and 1/3 of the broth.6. Microwave (with lid): 600 W / 6 mins.7. Stir well and add another 1/3 broth.8. Microwave (with lid): 600 W / 6 mins.9. Stir well and add the rest of the broth.10. Microwave (with lid): 600 W / 6 mins.11. Add some pepper, parsley and parmesan cheese.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: 25Total time: 40Yield: 1 serving

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE